Sony LA-EA4 A-Mount to E-Mount Lens with Translucent Mirror Technology
- 1 x Sony LA-EA4 A-Mount to E-Mount Lens Adapter with Translucent Mirror Technology
- 1 x ALC-B55 SLR Camera Body Cap
- 1 x R1EM Rear Lens Cap for NEX-5 NEX-3 Lenses and A-Mount Adaptor
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- Adapt A-Mount Lens to Fit E-Mount Camera
- Built-in AF Motor
- Translucent Mirror Technology
- Tripod Mount for Large, Heavy Lenses
- Compatible with Full-Frame Cameras
The black LA-EA4 A-Mount to E-Mount Lens Adapter from Sony enables you to attach virtually any A-mount lens to an Alpha E-mount full-frame digital camera body. Teleconverters and Minolta XI lenses are not compatible. The adapter features a built-in AF motor, aperture-drive mechanism and Translucent Mirror Technology to enable full-time, continuous, TTL phase-detection autofocus. AF is supported with all A-mount lenses except STF models, and auto exposure will be enabled with all compatible lenses.
Translucent Mirror Technology effectively directs light to both the imaging and focus sensors simultaneously, enabling AF to work seamlessly even during video recording and continuous shooting. For video, aperture is fixed at the maximum f/stop of the lens or at f/3.5, whichever is lower.
The adapter is configured with a tripod mount for supporting large, heavy lenses. An ALC-B55 camera body cap, ALC-R1EM rear lens cap and carrying pouch are supplied.
|AF System||15-point TTL phase detection system with 3 cross sensors|
|AF Modes||Continuous AF, single-shot|
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.1 x 3.4 x 1.7" (7.9 x 8.7 x 4.4 cm)|
|Weight||Approx. 5.6 oz (160 g)|
We Also Recommend