Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 G Autofocus Lens
- 1 x Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Autofocus Lens
- 1 x 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- 1 x LF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses
- 1 x HB-47 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S 50mm f/1.4G
- 1 x CL-1013 Soft Lens Case
- Fast f/1.4 Prime Nikkor Lens
- Silent Wave Motor/Fast, Accurate AF
- Ideal Portrait Lens on DX-format D-SLRs
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Close Focusing to 1.5' (0.5 m)
- Normal Angle of View on FX-format D-SLRs
- Weighs only 9.9 oz (280 g)
- Only 2.1" (54.2mm) Long
The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Lens is a standard lens with an ultra-bright f/1.4 aperture, which allows for fast, accurate shooting with available light. It is also the excellent choice for when a shallow depth of field is desired. An ideal portrait lens when used on a Nikon DX-format digital SLR, it approximates the angle of view similar to that of a 75mm lens on a Nikon FX-format digital SLR or a 35mm film camera.
The optical design of this lens minimizes flare and chromatic aberration. The SWM (Silent Wave Motor) feature ensures fast and quiet focusing action, and the nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds.
An ideal prime lens, perfect for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting.
Note: G-type Nikkor lenses have no aperture control ring and are intended for use on Nikon D-SLRs that allow the lens aperture to be adjusted via the camera's command dial.
Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models. Please click here for a list of incompatible models.
|Focal Length||50 mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||46°
DX Picture Angle: 31°
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.5?'?(45.72?cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6.6|
|Filter Thread||58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.9 x 2.1?" (7.37 x 5.33?cm)|
|Weight||9.9? oz (281?g)|
We Also Recommend