Manfrotto 804RC2 3-Way Pan Tilt Head
The Manfrotto 804RC2 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head with RC2 Quick Release & 200PL-14 QR Plate is a direct replacement to the popular 3030 and 3029 heads. It is 20% lighter than its predecessors due to the use of Adapto material. It also features improved ergonomic design plus a counter spring system.
Adapto is a special technical polymer that is comparable to aluminum in strength but is 50% lighter. Compared to metals such as aluminum Adapto is an ideal material for photo imaging equipment as it has superb resistance to extreme temperatures and will not corrode or oxidize. Additionally, Adapto is an excellent vibration absorbing material making the 804RC2 head an ideal companion to a MagFibre tripod for the ultimate in vibration free shots.
The 804RC2 head is also the first 3-way head to use a counter spring system to help protect your equipment. Built into the forward/back tilt axis is a fixed spring that helps to absorb the shock of the full camera weight from crashing down. The spring also makes it easier to position the camera on this axis since it opposes some of the camera weight.Product Heightlights :
- Includes a built-in quick release adapter that accepts the range of different RC2 (3157N) plates.
- Handles feature improved design to fit more comfortably in your hand.
- Coating on the quick-release lever is more durable and scratch resistant than before.
- 1 x Manfrotto 804RC2 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head with RC2 Quick Release & 200PL-14 QR Plate
- 200PL-14 Rectangular Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw
|Maximum Camera Supported||Standard size medium format|
|Load Capacity||8.8 lb (4 kg)|
|Height||4.5" (11.4 cm)|
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||3/8"|
|Weight||1.7 lb (770 g)|
We Also Recommend