Leica 12x50 Ultravid HD Binoculars
- 1 x Leica 12x50 Ultravid HD Binocular
- 1 x Cordura Case
- 1 x Eyepiece Rainguard
- 1 x Tethered Push-On Objective Caps
- 1 x Contoured Neoprene Strap
- Waterproof & Fogproof
- Wide Angle
- Roof Prism
- 5.7° Angle of View
- Made in Germany
Clearly, the Leica 12x50 Ultravid HD binocular is an ideal companion for outdoor activities such as bird watching, hunting, hiking, and others. This innovative Ultravid HD series symbolizes the manufacturer's commitment to high standards. The 12x50 Ultravid HD binocular reaches an unparalleled image brightness and contrast, thanks to Leica's Fluorite-Ion lenses. Leica goes beyond the realm of normal expectations in order to satisfy the requirements of fastidious enthusiasts.
These highly developed lenses further reduce chromatic aberrations, and produce high color fidelity. Its specially coated prisms increase light transmission, thus making it brighter than the predecessor. This improvement translates into better twilight performance to discern fine details in any low light situation. The 12x50 Ultravid HD benefits significantly from the Leica's "Aqua Dura" Hydrophobic lens coating to meet the high demands of "Go anywhere at any time use". This enhancement repels water from the optics and facilitates easier cleaning.
- Highly durable and waterproof
- Die-cast, magnesium, rubber-armored body has industry's highest rating for shock resistance. It's nitrogen filled and watertight to a depth of 16.5 feet.
- Eyecups rotating design
- Eyecups can be pulled out to two different click-stop positions. Rubber cushioned rings provide optimal benefit for eyeglass wearers.
- Close focus distance
- Binocular focuses from 10.7 feet allowing close observation of objects.
- More light gathering
- Highly developed lenses and prism coatings provide 3% increase of light for brighter views over its predecessor.
- Improved focusing system
- A finely designed focusing mechanism incorporates a lubricant free system with PETP-Discs for smooth movement throughout the operating temperature range.
- Elegant design
- Painstaking attention to ergonomic detail results in a beautifully contoured binocular that fits perfectly in your hands.
- Diopter compensation
- ±4 dioptric correction to achieve clear vision
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- 58-74mm interpupillary adjustment range suitable for most viewers
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Angle of View||5.7° (actual)|
|Field-of-View||299' @ 1000 yd / 99.27 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10.50' / 3.2 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2? mm|
|Eye Relief||13? mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||58 - 75 mm / 2.28 - 2.95"|
|Dimensions||4.72 x 3.07 x 7.17"?/?11.99 x 7.80 x 18.21? cm|
|Weight||2.29 lb?/?1.04 kg|
We Also Recommend